Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Babysitters Club

Between my studies, my cleaning and my dedication to lounging, I have been a helpful person lately. And honestly, not much makes me feel as good as being a helpful person.

I spent last Friday with my niece and nephew. We played with Playdoh, drummed on old containers, ate snacks, took naps and just plain played. 

I spent Tuesday with my friend's toddler. She was kicked out of preschool for the day for being sick. A sick toddler sounds pretty gross, but it turns out this sick toddler just wanted to snuggle, lounge and played with her sister's toys. Very fun, very laid-back.

B and I spent this evening with our nieces. We made pizza, read Curious George stories and colored, colored, colored. 

I do not miss being a teacher, but I definitely miss time with little people. 

Here is a photo of my bear Pinky. This was taken by one of the kids in one of my classes when we did a unit about Bears (and Special Friends like them). Pinky came to visit our class!

1 comment:

M.I. said...

Thanks for baby sitting! Nora's still talking about you and pizza.