Wednesday, January 9, 2013

007

Last night B and I dove into James Bond -- Dr. No!

Between the handsome Sean Connery, the fashions, the one-liners, and the smart storyline -- I think we will be busy with watching most of the 007 movies for the foreseeable future. 

My parents got us a trilogy of the first Bond films (including the best one: Goldfinger!!!) for Christmas. My DAD is a huge Bond fan and he's passed down to me the fine art of appreciating the songs, the special effects, the silliness, and the spying. 

Tonight we're finishing Dr. No -- will Honey Ryder and James Bond get the bad guy on Crab Island?

Tomorrow we're going to see Skyfall downtown. I'm packing my own movie snacks, even though B insists upon getting popcorn. 

I think this weekend we'll download some Bond music, sip some martinis, and use our spy skills catch the villan of our house (Mr. Meowgi) before he gets one of our household nuclear codes or something.

No comments: