Sunday, July 29, 2012

Olympic observations

Who figures out they are good at gymnastics? Or water polo? How? Where do you learn to play water polo? How do you get this serious about volleyball?


I mostly like the USA uniforms, but I think the American flag tiny mens' swimsuits are sort of gross. I love the bonnets that water polo players wear!


I'm a decent swimmer and I figure I can play water polo for maybe two minutes before I can no longer keep my head above water. What is this game?


Volleyball is pretty cool. I hated volleyball in gym class, but it seems pretty fun watching it on television.


B and I have found ourselves rooting for the underdogs (not USA) in almost every sport we've watched. 


It is very nice to watch these athletes -- what a bunch of hot tamales!


Google is rocking out with the Google Doodles for the Olympics. Love it. 

No comments: