Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Best things - Summer school edition

For the sake of sharing, here are some of my most favorite things these days:

  • Backpack folders, which my mom cleverly found for me. These are basically vertical file folders. They are awesome for organizing things in a backpack and this semester I've got everything lined up when I need it. 
  • My Sigg water bottle -- I tote this almost everywhere I go to get myself as much water as I need. I'm trying to be more focused on hydrating myself and less focused on caffeine, at least after my morning cup.
  • My Tervis tumblers -- These are the best non-sweaty cups for coffee in the mornings, water, and even an evening cocktail. Plus I get to show off my Illini pride, Cubs pride or Bears pride too. 
  • Samples -- I'm jetting from school near the lake up north, OB clinicals downtown, mental health and peds clinicals in Maywood and other stops along the way so it's nice to have some sample size lotions and sunblocks along.
  • Our ice cream maker -- This machine makes many a yummy treat, including strawberry sorbet, strawberry ice cream and non-strawberry things (but we don't make those, because we are mad for strawberries this time of year). We love it.
  • Ginger beer -- Which is NOT beer, but more like root beer. It's spicy and delish with a splash of rum (for a Dark & Stormy) or vodka (for a Moscow Mule). Summ-a-riffic. 

No comments: