Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mid May

Here we are!

Life is nuts. It's wonderful and magical and over-scheduled and strange and absolutely, positively the very best.

I swear I posted more posts than my blog currently tells me, but no matter. I will figure it out (how?). 

In major updates....

  1. So, there's a house. It's been inspected and we love it. I LOVE it. We're still dealing with the details.
  2. D is walking. Yup. She's almost-officially a non-baby. She eats almost everything! She speaks her mind (well... she says a few words). She's awesome.
  3. I'm almost done with ICU training! It's intense (that's what the I in ICU stands for, after all) and long! But I've learned a ton and feel incredibly prepared. I know I'll still need support and help as a nurse as I go, but it's very wonderful to feel so educated.
     
  4. We are packing and cleaning and letting warm breezes blow through our place. It's heavenly, though not great enough to keep up here. Hooray for a real house!
  5. Watching D grow up is amazing. I don't think anyone explained to me how weird it'd be to see this tiny person get bigger each day. I swear that she was a newborn like 4 days ago, but she'll be 1 in just a few weeks. B and I are mad for this little one, obviously. We love watching her play and figure out the world. We are both fortunate to have life outside of parenting which makes the moments when we're all together or one-on-one with D sweeter. We're a lucky bunch.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Aww! What a happy life! Miss my little niecey!