Monday, March 24, 2014

29 weeks

Ok, so I'm not exactly on schedule with these posts, so weeks 28 and 29 are getting smushed together a bit. I was actually 28 weeks pregnant for a whole week, I promise. Week 30 will be coming soon!


29 weeks!
Size: Butternut squash

Weight gained: same - about 11 or so pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yes, mostly maternity gear, especially when leaving the house!


Looking pregnant to strangers? Yes! Very much so. I am suddenly getting the "OMG! You're pregnant!?!" from lots of people at work which is pretty fun. Sometimes people seem to think that noticing someone is pregnant means we should discuss the nitty-gritty details of pregnancy, which I think is untrue.


Sleep: Decent! I've been using more pillows to get cozy, which definitely helps.


Cravings: Still loving peanut butter. Had a total need for pretzels last night at work.


Movement: Aplenty!


What's next? Infant CPR class (I'm attending to support B, I am way CPR qualified so this is a review for me) and lots of to-dos like registering and figuring out a new car!



Size: Butternut squash

Best moments this week: Visiting family -- B's family and my family over the weekend! Wonderful food and a break from the noise and clutter of our house.

No comments: