Thursday, January 31, 2013

Brrrr! It's cold outside.

So... I probably will just stay inside.

That's the luxury of being pretty un-busy these days. I have plans tomorrow, and I may still leave the house, but having the chance to stay inside instead of heading out into the snowy, icy, freezing world is a-ok with me. 

I have spent plenty of cold days out and about. Wearing long underwear, a hat, gloves, boots and venturing out. I've ventured out when there's snow or ice making my walk treacherous. I'm not scared of winter weather mania -- I almost like it a little bit. But I'm happy to enjoy a day inside instead of heading out. 

I'm keeping myself busy in the house with:

  • laundry
  • tidying up a bit (I already swept! Victory!)
  • studying, studying, studying -- watching review videos, making new drug cards, taking practice tests
  • paying bills and maybe doing some online shopping
  • planning an outfit for an upcoming job interview (!!!)
  • some at-home yoga (especially after a tough workout yesterday -- 15 minutes each on the bike, treadmill and elliptical at the gym -- with inclines and speedwork!)
So I'm not just snuggling on the couch with a big blanket, a kitty and a cup of coffee.

No comments: