Sunday, December 16, 2012

Oh what a month!

I'm back to being a good blogger now that nursing school is done. 

Done! Yes!

Here I am with my nursing pin -- which is a tradition in nursing to show off where you went to school and where you came from as a nurse. My pin is pretty sweet and I was "pinned" by one of my favorite professors. 


I've got another week of school -- this time a review program for the Nursing Board Exam (NCLEX). This should be less pressure, but still very important. 

My last month of school was wonderfully busy. I had papers, projects, presentations, tests, quizzes, meetings, online lectures and test-prep-prep. 

Life was also wonderfully busy. B's mom got married in a beautiful ceremony downtown (at a bar like this! It's the thing to do!). We went to parties. We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas with 1/3 of the families we see for the holidays. We spent a weekend downtown to toast B's new job after the wedding and had a blast wining-dining-and-strolling. We also had regular life -- making dinner, cleaning the house, working out and watching movies while doing work (My Cousin Vinny is a current household favorite). 

Anyway, there's my excuse for why I've been off my blogging game. And here's my promise: I'm back at blogging -- now as a BSN Blogger! (Whatever that means.)


No comments: