Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Getting Revenge

I'm happy as can be to watch Revenge -- I'm a season late to the show and I've heard the good word about it from Julie Beth and my parents. 

Now I'm streaming season one of Revenge via Netflix and loving it.

I love the Hamptons. I've never, ever been there. But I adore the seaside summering lifestyle. I love the crashing waves, the hydrangeas, the sailing, the happy hours, the parties, the rocky coasts, the seafood and the vacation-wear. 

I'm just four episodes in and absolutely adoring the characters, the drama and the story that's coming together. Also there's a character named Amanda, which just makes me adore hte show more.

I can't go any further into this, because I'm just starting the wonder of it all. I'm lounging with a heap of nursing school work to do, a glass of white wine and an eager eye. I'm only half-inclined to book tickets to spend next summer on the seashore.

1 comment:

JC said...

Just for the record, Revenge is filmed in California.