Tuesday, December 28, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

Feeling superbly recovered from the whole sick thing of recent days. Feeling so good, in fact, that I'm writing a list of things that bring me cheer.
  • Diet Ginger Ale
  • Diet Squirt or Fresca (refreshing diet grapefruit pop!)
  • The Bears
  • The new boots which I will pick out and buy tomorrow, perhaps
  • Hosting a New Year's Eve party
  • Deciding a menu (which will surely include crackers and dips and wondrous treats) for a party
  • Coffee - We use our Mr. Coffee Thermal - the java stays warm from B's early rising to my less-early-rising and into the morning.
  • Moleskine books - my planner, my new address book, my new notebook. I don't have a smartphone so I actually use these devices to keep track of my life. It's actually quite wonderful.
  • Mail - I've been to the post office several times these last few weeks and I declare that I am the most postal-competent person my age. No one seems to know how to handle mailing anything at my post office.
  • Working on my nursing school applications - complicated and scary, but exciting.

No comments: