Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Quick check-in: August


Block Party! One of the best days of the year -- Daily agrees.



Franklin was uncertain about his mustache but loved the Block Party too.


Daily was a flower girl in a friend's wedding at the Adler Planetarium. We had a blast, thanks to Grandma & Grandpa who hung out and took over Flower Girl duty so we could stay out late. I got my dress from Rent The Runway and LOVED the dress & whole experience. 


Work is zany, but terrific. I still love working all over the place, and I'm even getting slightly used to the Emergency Department.


Rise and shine!


Foster Ave Beach -- delightful! 

I'm declaring summer extended at least until mid-September and we're going to do more of the fun stuff we did in August then. More swimming in the lake, more picnics, more running outside. But fear not, we've been all over creation these last few months. Whew! 



No comments: