Wednesday, May 3, 2017

What's new?

Out outstanding, terrific world is busy and joyful and messy and happy. 


Daily ready for bed in a 36-year-old t-shirt. Not kidding. There are pictures of me wearing this (fitting similarly). Dig'em Smacks! Kinda amazing that this shirt hasn't degraded into dust, right?


Overall, Franklin look good in overalls.


If D is around F is gazing at her adoringly. #bigsister #littlebrother #love



D loves routines. Like eating a peanut butter sandwich and raisins on the steps. And drinking smoothies/"smoovies" in a grown-up cup with a straw on the front porch with a blanket.


Four-nightshifts-in-a-row for me = whoa! Victory, thanks to Dunkin coffee, lunch prep and my brother visiting in the midst!


Happy.


"I put these on my feet like Kermit."


Go Cubs! Daily actually enjoyed the Cubs game, despite the rain and cold. We had a blast at breakfast and then the Cubbie Bear beforehand. And, we saw the World Series Champion Trophy!!! Whoa.

No comments: