Saturday, December 17, 2016

Back to work!

Yup, tomorrow I'm back to work. 

I'm completely terrified to leave Franklin in his dad's very, very capable hands. I'm nervous to be away from Franklin for so long -- we've been really attached for the last 11 weeks. I don't want to miss Daily's bedtime routine that we've perfected and enjoyed over the last few months. 

But I'm also psyched to get back to being a nurse. Like a little excited to walk into work and see the friends I haven't seen in months. And excited to take care of patients and do something really removed from my family and myself. 


I got my backpack packed, my outfit picked out (an awesome habit from my childhood that always makes me rest easier) and my breastpump parts ready to go. I have thousands of pictures of Franklin and Daily on my phone to show off to everyone. I get to wear my work shirts that haven't fit since last spring. I'm pretty sure my work sneakers are still in the locker room where I left them in September. 

So, here goes nothing! 

Who IS the most unusual primate? Daily is. 


Snowman!


Zoom!


Hi.

No comments: