I've been enjoying the odd schedule of finals week -- lots to do, but hardly any structure to my days. Today I did a ton of laundry (including towels and rugs! I'm so civilized now that I have access to a washer-dryer that doesn't require quarters), baked some granola and swept.
For the rest of the week I will study, take another test, study some more and try to accomplish some of these to-dos:
- cook some cod that's defrosting in the fridge right now
- make something with pizza dough that's defrosting in the fridge too
- check the freezer for other things that should be defrosted
- make banana bread
- go through a big stack of magazines from my parents, just in time to visit them and get some more!
- clean a bit -- just a little at a time!
- put away some scarves and winter-type stuff
- use my new Pinterest account figure out, find and organize some ideas for the house, etc... I need to get the hang of Pinterest, but I'm mostly excited to have a place to organize what I like online.
Yesterday was wet and cold, today it's warm and almost hazy. What a nice spring, Chicago!
This picture is from Arches National Park, which I visited with BFF Julie a year ago today! I should totally get some of these photos printed and framed. Framing and hanging photos is something I need to start doing already! Jeez, Mandasaurus!