Thursday, June 5, 2008

Things I can't wait for...


  1. Seeing the Sex and the City Movie tomorrow! Yay! I'm taking a bus trip to a rent-your-own-theater place with a cocktail hour before the movie. I'll report back about this.
  2. Summer! It's officially the season of popsicles and flip-flops. Hooray for that.
  3. Getting a basket for my bicycle.
  4. Enjoying any of Chicago's billion festivals - this weekend is Printer's Row Book Fair and Ribfest.
  5. Rigging my apartment to suck air-conditioned cool air from the hallway, or to be very breezy on sweltering days.
  6. A joyful, all-American Democrats vs. Republicans campaign until November. As democrat who loves both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama I couldn't stand to see the bickering. On to a real fight!
  7. Visiting Rockford's Starlight Theater! It's utterly amazing. We're seeing Little Shop of Horrors.
  8. Everything else! From weddings to swimming, from movies to gardens, from icy cold beer to icy cold wine to icy cold Diet Squirt - phew, it's here!

No comments: